Chinese Astrology - How to choose my bank
© KarmaWeather by Konbi - All rights reserved
Here we will explore how your Chinese zodiac sign can influence your financial behavior and how to choose a bank that meets your Chinese animal sign needs. We'll also give you tips on when is the best time to deposit money at your bank. Whether you are a novice or an expert in the field, this article will help you navigate the unforgiving world of finance and banking.
Indeed, rather than relying on strictly financial criteria to choose their bank, some prefer to take into account other more spiritual factors, such as their Chinese sign. Remember that according to Chinese astrology, each animal sign is intrinsically associated with one or more elements (Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, Water) as well as a polarity (Yin or Yang), which can influence the personality and individual life choices.
Thus, some Chinese zodiac signs might be more inclined to choose a more conservative bank, while others might be more attracted to bolder and more innovative financial institutions. Similarly, some Chinese zodiac signs might be more sensitive to high interest rates, while others might favor convenient and fast online banking.
Let's take a look at the different characteristics associated with each Chinese zodiac sign, to help you choose the bank that best suits your personality and financial aspirations. Whether you're an ambitious Rat, a reckless Tiger, or a lucky Dragon, we've got tips and recommendations to help you make the right choice. Get ready to discover Chinese astrology from a unique financial angle!
Which type of bank for each Chinese zodiac sign?
- Year of the Rat: 1924, 1936, 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008, 2020
- Year of the Ox: 1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009, 2021
The men and women born in the Year of the Rat, of the Ox are often thrifty, ambitious and persevering. They may therefore be attracted to banks that offer attractive interest rates for savers, as well as long-term investment options that can help them achieve their financial goals. People born under the Rat and Ox signs may also be interested in banks that offer loyalty programs or rewards for repeat customers, as they may be encouraged to stay loyal to a bank that offers them benefits. Banks that have a strong investment presence, such as stocks or bonds, could also be attractive to these individuals, who are often ambitious and willing to take calculated risks to achieve their financial goals.
- Year of the Horse: 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002, 2014, 2026
- Year of the Dog: 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018, 2030
The men and women born in the Year of the Horse and the Dog have a reputation for being individualistic, parsimonious and serious. They may therefore be attracted to banks that offer personalized financial services to meet their unique needs. Horses and Dogs might be interested in banks that offer professional financial advice to help them plan their financial future and achieve their long-term goals. They might also be attracted to banks that offer flexible financial products tailored to their needs, such as mortgages or credit cards with unique benefits for travelers. Horses and Dogs also tend to be cautious with their money, so they might be attracted to banks that offer competitive interest rates for savings accounts, Certificates of Deposit and other low-cost savings products. risk. They might also be interested in banks that offer low or even zero bank fees for common services such as transfers, withdrawals and wire transfers.
- Year of the Rabbit: 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011, 2023
- Year of the Snake: 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001, 2013, 2025
The men and women born in the Year of the Rabbit and the Snake are known to be good strategists, cautious and unpredictable. In this case, they may be attracted to banks that offer diversified investment options and flexible financial products to suit their unpredictable personality. Rabbits and Snakes might be interested in banks that offer variable rate savings accounts, stock investments, and mutual funds, which provide some flexibility to adjust investments based on market changes. Rabbits and Snakes are also known for their long-term view in the financial field, so they might be attracted to banks that offer wealth management services, investment advice and retirement plans to help them reach their goals. their long-term financial goals. Banks that have a strong online presence and offer mobile banking services could also be attractive to these people, who value convenience and ease of access to banking services.
- Year of the Tiger: 1926, 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010, 2022
- Year of the Dragon: 1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000, 2012, 2024
The men and women born in the Year of the Tiger and the Dragon are lucky and bold. They may therefore be attracted to banks that offer innovative products and services to match their flamboyant personality. Tigers and Dragons might be interested in banks that offer small business loans, high-yield investments, and online trading options. These types of financial products could offer them interesting opportunities to increase their capital and make significant profits. Tigers and Dragons also tend to take calculated risks, so they might be attracted to banks that offer low-cost trading and investment accounts, with risk management tools to help them limit losses. Banks that offer personalized financial advice for long-term investments could also be of interest to these individuals, who are looking to maximize their earning potential.
- Year of the Rooster: 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005, 2017, 2029
- Year of the Pig: 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007, 2019, 2031
The men and women born in the Year of the Rooster and the Pig are generally honest but also bon vivants. They may therefore be attracted to banks that offer a wide range of products and services to suit their eclectic personality. Roosters and Pigs are known for their honesty, which means they are likely to favor banks with a reputation for reliability and who have never been associated with financial scandals. Roosters and Pigs also enjoy life and may be attracted to banks that offer rewards programs for living expenses, travel deals, and cash back programs. Banks that offer loans for the purchase of everyday consumer goods such as cars, furniture or electronic devices could also be attractive to these people, who are looking to improve their quality of life. Roosters and Pigs also tend to be creative and innovative, so they might be attracted to banks that offer user-friendly online banking and budgeting tools to help them manage their money effectively. Banks that offer online investment options could also be attractive to these people, who are looking to increase their wealth and invest effectively for the future.
- Year of the Goat: 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003, 2015, 2027
- Year of the Monkey: 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004, 2016, 2028
The men and women born in the Year of the Goat and the Monkey are often opportunistic, shrewd but also reckless with their money. They may therefore be attracted to banks that offer secure investment options and personalized financial advice to help them manage their money wisely. Banks that offer low-risk investment products, such as savings accounts, term deposits and mutual funds, might be attractive to them. Banks that offer budgeting and expense tracking tools could also be helpful in helping people born in the Year of the Goat and the Monkey better manage their money and avoid impulse spending. Whenever possible, those born in the Year of the Goat and the Monkey would benefit from personalized financial advice to help them navigate the complex world of finance and make informed investment decisions. investment and money management.
Which bank for which Chinese zodiac sign?
Chinese astrology defines groups of compatibility between the 12 Chinese zodiac signs, commonly called compatibility triangles. Each Chinese zodiac sign belongs to a group of 3 companions with whom it shares sentimental affinities of course, but also friendly and professional. Apart from a few notable exceptions (two Snakes, two Tigers or even two Roosters are not ideal partners), it is perfectly possible to find out if a bank is made for us or not. Because the Chinese sign is not exclusively reserved for humans. It can apply to, among other things, pets, vehicles, countries and companies.
Below is a list of banks suitable for each Chinese astrology compatibility group:
- The most compatible banks for the Dragon, the Rat and the Monkey: Goldman Sachs, Banco do Brasil, Itaú Unibanco, Industrial Bank (China), DBS Bank, Barclays, NatWest Group, Lloyds Banking Group, Erste Group, Credit Suisse, JPMorgan Chase, Desjardins Group, BNP Paribas, Scotiabank, Wells Fargo, Nonghyup Bank, Shanghai Pudong Development Bank, China Everbright Bank, Huaxia Bank, OCBC Bank, Bank of China, Bank of America, China Zheshang Bank, Société Générale
- The most compatible banks for Rabbit, Goat and Pig: Danske Bank, ABN AMRO, Handelsbanken, Banco Bradesco, Toronto-Dominion Bank, State Bank of India, The Bank of New York Mellon, Postal Savings Bank of China, Commonwealth Bank, U.S. Bancorp, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd, Norinchukin Bank, Morgan Stanley, China Minsheng Bank, Bank of Beijing, Bank of Shanghai, United Overseas Bank, KBC Bank, China Merchants Bank, China CITIC Bank, Ping An Bank, Agricultural Bank of China, CaixaBank
- The most compatible banks for the Ox, the Snake and the Rooster: Groupe BPCE, Bank of Montreal, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, Sberbank of Russia, Nomura Holdings, HSBC, Standard Chartered, National Australia Bank, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, La Banque postale, Banco Santander, Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, KB Financial Group Inc, Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Holdings, PNC Financial Services
- The most compatible banks for the Tiger, the Horse and the Dog: Japan Post Bank, Bank of Jiangsu, Intesa Sanpaolo, Australia and New Zealand Banking Group, Shinhan Bank, Capital One, Deutsche Bank, ING Group, Commerzbank, SMBC Group, Mizuho Financial Group, Crédit Mutuel, China Construction Bank, Crédit Agricole, Citigroup Inc., UBS, UniCredit, Landesbank Baden-Württemberg
When is the most auspicious time to deposit money in my bank?
If you want to know the best time to deposit money or take out a loan, we advise you to consult the daily horoscope of KarmaWeather, which gives you several days in advance the energy composition of the day. The days of the Chinese zodiac signs of the same compatibility triangle as you are lucky days. Then check that the Earth and Metal elements are present in the energy pool for the day. On a financial level, Earth and Metal are rather positive signs of foresight and savings, while a combination of Metal and Water is rather a sign of expenses.