Feng Shui Bracelets: Meaning, Rules, Benefits
© KarmaWeather by Konbi - All rights reserved
Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese art that aims to harmonize ambient energies (Feng Shui means "wind and water") to improve the well-being and quality of life of individuals.
True lucky charms in the same way as Feng Shui trees of life for the home, Feng Shui bracelets, worn on the wrist or on the ankles, are very popular fashion accessories for their protective virtues and their beneficial effects on luck, fortune, health and success.
The meaning and use of Feng Shui bracelets
Protection bracelets are composed of semi-precious stones or natural crystals carefully selected for their energetic properties. According to Feng Shui tradition, each stone has specific virtues that can help attract positive energies and balance the natural forces of the universe.
Often worn to enhance vitality, creativity, and success, the vibrational energies of crystal healing bracelets can also help alleviate stress, anxiety, and negative emotions, while boosting self-confidence and self-esteem.
If certain beads of Feng Shui bracelets sometimes contain gilded inlays with gold leaf of Chinese characters illustrating Buddhist mantras and prayers, they are nevertheless distinguished from Buddhist rosaries. The latter, much less ornamented, generally made of wooden beads or tiger's eye, remain very refined, sometimes with a small saffron-colored pompom as simple decoration. While rosaries are used to say prayers, each bead representing a stage of meditation, Feng Shui bracelets have no other function than to be worn in the hope of contributing to the realization of the wishes of their owner.
For example, the very popular Feng Shui bracelets that incorporate a small jade or gold-plated sculpture of Pi Xiu (or Pi Yao, a bestiary animal from Chinese mythology that is both half-lion and half- dragon) aim to increase protection and fortune with a view to increasing wealth.
In reality, the nature and color of the crystals and protective stones used to compose a bracelet are more than enough to determine its function. Here is a non-exhaustive list of the lucky and protective virtues of 10 stones commonly used for Feng Shui bracelets and pendants:
- Black Obsidian: grounding stone, black obsidian protects against negative energies and clears emotional blockages; on the other hand, we do not recommend the use of celestial eye obsidian for a bracelet or a pendant, because this extremely powerful stone risks draining the energy of the wearer.
- Tiger's eye: a protective stone par excellence, tiger's eye blocks negative external influences and strengthens self-confidence
- Amethyst: a stone of emotional balance and energetic purification, amethyst promotes inner peace and spirituality, while protecting against addictions
- Fire Agate: A stone of serenity and grounding, Fire Agate protects against negative energies by stimulating life force and promoting emotional and mental balance
- Jade: in addition to promoting harmony and luck, or even protecting against negative energies, jade contributes, like all green or pink colored crystals (such as rose quartz), to develop feelings of love and emotional bonds
- Black Tourmaline: A purifying grounding stone, black tourmaline creates an effective shield against negative energies and boosts self-confidence
- Labradorite: A crystal prized by psychologists and psychoanalysts, Labradorite protects against the negative energies of emotionally wounded people, while it promotes friendship, intuition and creativity
- Citrine: energizing stone, effective protector against negative energies, yellow citrine promotes abundance and prosperity
- Rock crystal: master stone of healing and energy harmonization, rock crystal (or clear quartz) promotes lucidity and protects against negative energies
- Smoky Quartz: stone of lucidity, smoky quartz, by absorbing ambient negative energies, promotes emotional stability and helps to get rid of bad habits
What Feng Shui elements can a natural stone bracelet be associated with?
Feng Shui shares with Chinese astrology the use of the 5 elements of Wu Xing, namely Fire, Earth, Metal, Water and Wood. Individual and relational well-being is based on the ability to improve our environment through the harmonization of the 5 Feng Shui elements. The holistic approach underlying the functioning of this thought system associates each element with one or more colors. In this case, in addition to the intrinsic properties of the natural stones used for your bracelet, the color of these stones will also affect your energy balance due to the element with which it is associated. For example, the black color of obsidian makes it a Water stone, while the ocher and brown hues of tiger's eye identify it rather with the Earth element.
Meaning of the colors of the protection stones
|🛠||Metal||White, silver, golden|
|🔥🗿🛠💧🌳||All 5 elements||Transparent|
How men's bracelets differ from women's bracelets
Feng Shui bracelets are unisex and suitable for both men and women. However, there are models more suitable for men and others more suitable for women in terms of design and size.
Men's bracelets tend to have a simpler, more understated design, with dark-colored stones (usually black obsidian or lava rock) and a matte or raw finish. Bracelets for women often have a more sophisticated design, with strings of smaller stones, light or bright in color and a shiny or polished finish.
How to recognize real from fake Feng Shui bracelets
A quality Feng Shui bracelet is usually made of carefully cut and polished semi-precious stones to showcase their natural beauty. The stones must be well fixed on a strong and resistant cord, each element molded in gold or silver plated metal requiring a neat finish and without burrs.
There are many charm bracelets on the market of varying quality, some being counterfeits or poor quality imitations, glass beads sometimes being used instead of real gemstones. To recognize a real Feng Shui bracelet, it is important to ensure the quality of the stones used, the type of assembly and finish.
As part of a search for authentic semi-precious stones, diamond dealers and jewelers use electronic gemstone testers on a daily basis. However, to consider credible tests, it takes at least 400 euros for a professional electronic diamond detector. Only crystal healing enthusiasts and other compulsive buyers of crystals will be tempted to take the plunge to purchase such a device. When you buy your Feng Shui bracelet online and you cannot check its quality with your own eyes before the act of purchase, it is strongly advised to always favor brands that are recognized and reputed for their expertise in lithotherapy and jewelry.
If you are currently thinking of buying a charm bracelet online, we recommend that you take a look at the collection of Feng Shui bracelets offered by by Karma and Luck. Entirely handmade, their elegant yet understated bracelets make for a memorable purchase or gift.
What price ranges for a Feng Shui bracelet?
The price of Feng Shui bracelets varies depending on the types of stones used, the type of metal used for the amenities (ie. carving of Piu Xiu) and the quality of assembly and finish. Bracelets made of high quality semi-precious stones with a neat finish are unsurprisingly more expensive, even if the price of this lucky talisman generally remains accessible to all budgets.
Here is a general classification based on the cost of the stones:
- Cheap Feng Shui Bracelets (under $15): These bracelets are commonly made from wooden, glass, or resin beads. They may contain a few inexpensive semi-precious stones such as lava rock, agate or howlite.
- Mid-range Feng Shui bracelets (between $15 and $30): these bracelets are often made from more expensive semi-precious stones, such as citrine, amethyst, labradorite or onyx. They can also feature metal beads and charms.
- High-end Feng Shui bracelets (over $30): these bracelets are made from high-end semi-precious stones, such as jade, lapis lazuli, obsidian or rock crystal. They are often adorned with silver or gold-plated beads and may feature symbols or Chinese character engravings of Buddhist mantras.
3 testimonials on the use of Feng Shui bracelets
Sarah's testimonialSarah, a young entrepreneur, decided to wear a black obsidian bracelet to improve her self-confidence and attract new professional opportunities. "Since wearing this bracelet, I have noticed a significant difference in my self-confidence. I feel more in control and more confident in my professional decisions. I have also found that I am more attractive customers and projects. I am very happy with the positive effect my bracelet has had on my life."
Miguel's testimonyMiguel, a student, chose to wear a jade bracelet to improve his health and concentration. "Since I started wearing this bracelet, I feel more efficient and energetic during my review sessions before exams. I am more motivated to achieve my goals and I feel in better shape in general. J 've also noticed that I'm less stressed and calmer, even in times of high pressure."
Lea's testimonialLea, a young mother, opted for an aventurine bracelet to attract luck and prosperity in her family life. "Since I started wearing this bracelet, I have noticed an improvement in my personal and family life. I feel more positive and lucky, and I have noticed that things have started to improve. for my family. My husband recently received a promotion at work and we have been able to find a better home for our family. I am very surprised at the positive effect this bracelet has had on my life."
Feng Shui bracelets can bring many benefits to those who wear them, whether it is to improve luck, fortune, health or self-confidence. If you are looking to purchase a natural stone bracelet, be sure to seek out reputable and licensed sellers to ensure the effectiveness of the stones and crystals used. Although men's and women's bracelets may have different designs, the choice of stones that make up the bracelet should be based on individual needs. While the prices of bracelets vary greatly depending on the types of stones used and their finish, it is possible to find quality protection bracelets for all budgets. So, do not hesitate to try an energy bracelet in order to observe for yourself the positive effects.