Reliable Feng Shui principles to protect your home
Best Feng Shui tips and guidelines to ensure that the energy flows of the house are the most beneficial possible.
After a basic Feng Shui principles review, we list Feng Shui best practices regarding the bedroom and the bed. Finally, you can discover the 2019 color decoration tips of KarmaWeather, according to the specific energies of the current lunar year, the Year of the Pig.
However, if you wish to apply specific Feng Shui colors to the decoration of your home and its different rooms, we recommend you check out the yearly Flying Stars article in parallel with the 5 elements' harmonization guide.
Feng Shui home tips
A few simple Feng Shui rules to respect in order to attract and create harmony at home and at work:
- Choose plants with rounded leaves. Avoid cacti and all thorny plants,
- Be sure to maintain perfect hygiene in your home,
- Air your rooms as often as possible,
- A colorful and always kept clean aquarium with fish in the living room (never keep an aquarium in the kitchen nor bedroom),
- Always close the toilets lid after use,
- Let natural light enter your house,
- Do not install any furniture, sofa or armchair with their backs facing the doors of rooms in your home,
- Avoid pointed objects (drawings, sculptures, plants...),
- No corner of furniture should be directed towards your bed, The angles of furniture and desks should ideally have rounded edges.
Choosing the best location for each room
Feng Shui attribution of the areas of the house
The Kua year's magic square can be used to determine the ideal positions of each room of a house according to the Kua of the year of construction of the place, but also to determine, in relation with it, the adjustments to to do with the Kua of birth of the head of the family. Indeed, the Kua number of the house takes precedence over the Kua of birth of the head of the family.
For example, if your building was built in 1967, the Kua of your apartment is number 6. You are a man born in 1972, so your birth Kua number is 1. Your wish is to prepare your home for the Feng Shui year 2020, that is to say the year Kua number 7.
When you move in, start by taking into consideration the specifics of the Kua magic square number 6 (year 1967) to determine the allocation of rooms in your apartment. Then, see what adjustments to make in each room so that any oppositions with your birth Kua are neutralized. Finally, adjust the objects, furniture and decoration of your home according to the positions of the flying stars of the Kua year 2020.
So, if we were to apply a prioritization graduation to the establishment of a good Feng Shui of a house:
- Kua of the house: allocation of the rooms,
- Kua of the head of the family: main outlines of the decoration (colors, type of furniture),
- Kua of the current year: repositioning of the furniture, insulation of certain zones, reinforcement, activation or energy neutralization thanks to Feng Shui objects.
Below you will find a representation of the 9 magic squares of the flying stars each representing one of the Kua years, the central number of the star occupying the center of each square being always the same as the Kua year.
Then, thanks to the following table, you will be able to see which attribution to choose for the rooms of your house (if you move in) or how to adapt them.
In order to take advantage of this information, don't forget to check the Kua number of the year of construction of your home and that of your year of birth to see which squares to refer to:
|Kua Year 4||Kua Year 9||Kua Year 2|
|Kua Year 3||Lo Shu Square *||Kua Year 7|
|Kua Year 8||Kua Year 1||Kua Year 6|
|* In BaGua, Year 5 doesn't exists. Year 5 is replaced by the Kua Year 2 for men / buildings and the Kua Year 8 for women|
Best location for each room of a home
|Feng Shui locations according to the flying star's position inside the magic square|
|N°||Star name||Quality||Ideal location|
|1||Good luck||Fortune, fame, good health||Living room, main entrance, fitness room|
|2||Disease||🤕||Avoid if possible, or use as storeroom|
|3||Quarrelsome||🥊||Avoid if possible, or use as storeroom|
|4||Love, studies||Romance, wisdom, knowledge||Master bedroom, study room, bedroom|
|5||Bad luck||👎||Avoid if possible, or use as storeroom|
|6||Celestial||Leadership, dignity||Office, study room, living room|
|7||Violence||💥||Avoid if possible, or use as storeroom|
|8||Prosperity||Wealth, recognition||Office, study room, main entrance, living room|
|9||Multiplicative||Money, success, creativity, fertility||Kitchen, dining room|
How to place your bed for good Feng Shui
6 easy steps to improve your sleep
Feng Shui principles regarding the best positions of the bed and the ones to avoid:
- Orientation of the bed's head in Feng Shui:: Your marital / single bed should always be placed with its head facing North. To check the current direction of your bed and change its position if necessary, simply use the compass built into your smartphone,
- The head of the bed must be positioned against a wall,
- The head of the bed must not be positioned under a window or under the air conditioning,
- The head of the bed should not be facing the bedroom door,
- No wall light or beam should be oriented directly from above the bed,
- The bed should not be placed against or facing the wall adjacent to the bathroom, the kitchen or the toilet.
Feng Shui's lucky colors 2019
Useful tips for the decoration of your office and your apartment (bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom and entrance door) in 2019:
The following Feng Shui colors 2019 are to be considered for interior decoration of your house (living-room, bedroom, kitchen, front door) and to earn more money in 2019 and make your business more successful (decoration of your office, of your meeting room, design of the logo of your company). The luckiest colors are those related to the Fire element, represented by the red, pink and orange colors (Fire strengthens the Earth) and the Metal element, represented by the white and the golden colors (the Metal feeds on the Earth).
Copyright protection: Reproduction strictly forbidden without prior agreement. Any infringement will be subject to a Google DMCA request.Disclaimer notice: Please note that the use of medicinal plants, in any form whatsoever, should always be considered after consultation with a doctor, especially for pregnant or breastfeeding women, as well as for young children. In the same way, crystals and stones can only be considered as a support for medical treatment and never as a substitution. They are commonly called healing crystals for their action on the chakras, knowing that these have no application in modern medicine.